- Ensure the timely completion of the projects according to the timelines agreed.
- Ensure the material availability for the projects and to raise the indents for material.
- P&ID preparation, BOQ preparation, Material indents raising as per the policys.
- Ensure the good engineering practices of the projects.
- Daily monitoring of the manpower and work allotment.
- Update the progress of the projects daily and address the concerns to the management.
- Ensure the safety of the people during the execution.
- Know the specifications for all the engineering items.
- Co-ordination to other department for timely completion of the projects.
- P&IDs, drawings studying and BOQ/BOM preparations.
- Dealing with consultants & contractors for the design finalization & work completion.
- Ensure the erection / execution of the equipment / piping according to approved layouts/ piping diagrams.
- Monitoring & ensure the quality of the welding / painting / fabrication activities at site.
- Monitoring project schedule to meet the clients requirements
- Preparation of daily weekly and monthly progress report.
- Budget monitoring of the projects.
- Preparing the technical comparison for various chemical equipment like reactors, centrifuges etc.
- Inspection of the quality of the equipment / material arrived to site.
- Taking care pf erection activities of equipment like reactors, dryers ..etc. with proper care.
- Comply to the statutory requirements like hoist, chain blocks etc, used in the projects activities.
- Comply to the government authorities requirement like IBR lines, hydrogenator erection & testing ..etc
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
Deccan Fine Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.